Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

exploring in my rocket ship




My rocket ship has arms and it has a cip for home my body posing my take off thing green i have eyes on mine and smiley face and my special power  make the ash rod's gone and it fast as ussain bolt .  I want in my  Rocket with Chaun  and suade and me and kaydis  and then we went up ladders and we got in it the door closed and it was shaking we were was scared and we buckled up and we put helmet and a count down it said 5 4 3 2 1 then flames coming out we want to the moon we claimed on mountains and walk around and put a flag and then we want back and we want on are rwe saw  photos . I want to saturn and the  lines were a slip and slid i couldn't get off I got up i was still sliding and then I jump up. on saturn it had fanta and i want to drink it i took a little drink and there 7 . up and there was a big lake and naruto and naruto came  with me to show  his powers some of his and it was so cool we. use it on a dummy  i  Ballast my on the tumey kaydis ballast in the face and  Chaun ballast one of his leg and suade ballast on the arm  and we. became his friends and  then and we took off our helmet we and try to brev in and out are eyes nevre
     

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jermaine i like your writing and your rocket ship it is amazing because it looks like a person cause of the hair and the arms.

    ReplyDelete